GBP68000 - 70000 / annum
7th May 2019
An exciting opportunity to join our clients as a Full-Stack Developer, they are a global leader in their field helping their clients understand the dynamics of their marketplace, turning data into business opportunities and enabling their clients to create winning strategies. Although this is a new tea they already have a globally distributed but close-knit team in creating, delivering and maintaining their industry recognised software-based solutions platform.
As a Full-Stack Developer you will be actively working on data pipelines and data hosting platform. This will involve deep knowledge about databases and AWS' Big Data Services. Teams who depend on you are based around the world, so communication is vital as is ensuring proper hands-offs when required. As a Full-Stack Developer it is expected that you work closely with Senior Director of Software Development and Architect to help identify bottlenecks and break through ceiling boundaries!
As this role progresses there are opportunities to take on a more active role in team leadership in the future if you wish to.
Essential skills & Technologies
- AWS certified Cloud practitioner
- AWS certified Developer
- OS Linux & Windows
- Databases: RDS Aurora, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL
- Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Gluon with Apache MxNet, AWS SageMaker
- Working with large (Exabyte) volumes of data - exporting, transforming, migrating, sanitising and cleaning as asynchronous batch jobs and streams
- Data mining and rule-based data processing
- Practical experience using a wide range of AWS technologies including, S3, EC2s, Lambda, Step Functions, Glue, EMR, API Gateway
- Use of AWS CloudFront as a content delivery network
- Developing and maintaining large, distributed, highly available, highly scaleable, event drive, serverless & Microservice Architectures
£68,000 to £70,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888