GBP375 - 450 / day
23rd May 2019
An Interim Web Developer is required to join an exciting start-up business based near Newbury on a contract basis for a period of 3-4 months. This role will have significant autonomy to develop and build a brand new website for this exciting start-up, working collaboratively with the founder and MD to deliver a modern and capable web offering.
In this Interim Web Developer role the main duties will include:
- Scoping the build of a new website from scratch, working closely with the business owner and web design consultant
- Advise on suitable technologies, languages and frameworks to ensure a robust website which is scalable and adaptable for future goals.
- Utilise SQL and other relational databases to build a robust data warehouse
- Work to tight deadlines to build website as designed and ensure deliverables are delivered on time.
- Advise on and establish affordable and effective web hosting
The successful interim Web Developer will have significant web development experience in small business environments and will ideally have successfully completed multiple interim assignments in relatively autonomous roles.
Our client is an exciting start-up within the Hospitality sector with its headquarters based in stunning offices near Newbury. You will be very autonomous and full flexible/remote working is available.
Salary & Benefits
This Interim Web Developer role will pay £375-£450 per day depending on experience. Parking is available at the office.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888