£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
4th July 2019
Our clients based in New bury are looking to find their next IT Manager who will look after the general IT infrastructure, head up project planning and deployment and administrate their Sage X3 system. Our clients are looking to move this IT Manager through to IT Director level within the next few years.
With offices and suppliers located throughout the world, they source and supply their customers with the supply of electronic components they need. By having over 30 offices in 17 countries they are able to keep their customers supply chains moving by having real time support in local languages.
To be considered as the IT Manager you must have a proven track record of leading a companies IT infrastructure, IT team and project management experience.
- Experience managing or supervising IT teams
- Great multitasking skills and ability to manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risk
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to quickly isolate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric, great solution orientation and great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience in administration of SAGE X3
- £60,000 to £70,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888