£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
11th July 2019
An exciting IT managers role is available to work for our client based in Newbury. The successful candidate will be looking after the IT infrastructure, be in charge of project planning and deployment and implement their Sage X3 system. Our client will be looking to progress the IT Manager to IT Director level within a few years.
As the IT Manager you will have the following skills:
- Experience managing or supervising teams
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risk
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to quickly isolate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric, great solution orientation and great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience in Sage X3 or ERP systems
The successful IT Manager will have hands on experience leading IT teams and project management, have experience in implementing Sage and using ERP systems and be motivated by genuine career progression opportunities.
Our client, based in Newbury, have office all over the globe and source and supply their customers the electronic components they need. With over 30 offices in 17 countries they are able to keep their customers supply chains moving by having real time support in local languages.
Salary & Benefits
The IT Managers role will pay £60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888