£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
An exciting IT managers role is available to work for our client based in Newbury. The successful candidate will be looking after the IT infrastructure, be in charge of project planning and deployment and be responsible for building an IT team that is currently outsourced.
As the IT Manager you will have the following skills:
- Experience managing or supervising teams
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to manage tasks against deadlines as well as mitigate risk
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to quickly isolate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric, great solution orientation and great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
The successful IT Manager will have hands on experience leading IT teams and project management, being infrastructure qualified, experience implementing and supporting and experience building a team from the ground up.
Our client is a long established, national Not for Profit organisation with a solid track record and consistent growth. They are based in modern offices near Newbury with on-site parking.
Salary & Benefits
The IT Managers role will pay £60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888