GBP23000 - 28000 / annum
30th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, including income and expenditure accounts, variance analysis and supporting commentary for schemes and areas within the relevant division.
- Review and report on rolling forecasts and assist with the annual budget preparation for areas within the division
- Support and guide operational teams and budget holders in developing their financial awareness.
- To advise schemes and projects on the application of finance procedures and regulations as appropriate.
- To process and supply KPI information for budget holders and senior staff on areas affecting performance.
- To assist operational personnel within the Group with the completion of external return paperwork relating to finance information.
- To provide ad-hoc reports as requested by management across the Group in relation to financial performance.
- To assist in the annual audit process, providing any supporting information as required.
- Undertake reconciliations (including balance sheet reconciliations) and ensure compliance with financial controls within the finance accounting systems
- To communicate where necessary with third parties relating to schemes / projects on information requests in a timely and effective manner.
- To provide cover for other Assistant Management Accountants within the finance team.
- To assist with any other "ad hoc" financial reporting exercises in line with the level of the role and responsibilities.
Seeking a part qualified, or qualified by experience, Assistant Management Accountant with the experience as above
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 - £28,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
gb 02920 557 300