GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
17th April 2019
Based from head offices in Newport. As the Business Analyst you will be supporting an ambitious programme of business change and a complete refresh of the systems that support the core business services.
Job description: Working across all areas of the project and service lifecycle you will interact with the business, project teams and partner organisations or suppliers to ensure that approaches and outcomes are "fit for purpose" and to defined standards. You will need excellent presentation and communication skills, across a variety of situations and levels of stakeholders.Main Duties:
- Able to document, critically review and re-engineer business processes, workflows and business rules using suitable methodologies, tools and standards (eg BPMN, LEAN).
- Build and maintain a 'toolkit' of techniques and methodologies.
- Capture, investigate and methodically analyse evidence using suitable techniques.
- Solve problems in a way that brings most benefit to the company and its customers.
- Communicate with range of stakeholders across the business and IT using relevant channels and content.
- Identify, shape and specify business and technical options to enhance existing, and facilitate Service Design approach.
- Work with Architects to document and design business and solution architecture.
- Elicit, document and manage requirements and user needs using suitable approaches.
- Demonstrate value of proposals to user and senior management groups using both written and verbal presentation skills.
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues across consulting services and architecture teams.
- Contribute to the internal and wider community.
- Coaching and mentoring of colleagues across the profession.
- Modelling processes
Salary £30,000- £40,000 plus benefits inc Free parking, Pension etc. Based in Newport.
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400