GBP10 - 11 / hour
17th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting a Credit Control clerk for a fast-growth business based in Newport.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of an accounting service, reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will pay £10.25 + holiday pay. This opportunity is initially on a 3 month temporary period, however has the propensity to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Responsible for ensuring all debts are collected and accounts managed
- Daily checks against orders
- Liaise with customers regarding short payments and errors
- Investigate all claims and raise paperwork
- Process petty cash returns
- Assign and post customer payments
- Print and send credit notes
- Experience of building relationships and rapport with customers
- At least one year's experience in a similar role
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- The ability to work accordingly to strict deadlines
- £10.25 + holiday pay
This role is for an immediate start.
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
gb 02920 557 300