Information Security (INFOSEC) Risk Manager
GBP70000 / annum
1st February 2018
Information Security Risk Manager, INFOSEC, Newport, £70k
Robert Half are currently working with a strategic partner who are looking to recruit an Information Security Risk Manager. Working closely in a high performing IT team, the Information Security Risk Manager will be helping managing the IT Security risks and Cyber Security risks for the business by leading the Information Security Programme.
As an INFOSEC Risk Manager, you will be a Subject Matter Expert in many areas of information technology / operational technology. You will be the 'go to' person in providing security advice and technical support to the wider business, as well as advising on best practise in the IT Security Strategy for the Business the impact of policies, standards, and architectures.
You will come from a background of having a risk based approach and will be naturally be able to articulate risk reduction, and be service based. Ideally you will have a background in the utility sector but this would be a nice to have.
Responsibilities in Brief:
- Assuring Security of Programmes
- Running IT Security Projects
- Assess the Risk vulnerability within the Business and interpret what it means and advise based on knowledge and/or looking at the industry practise
- Engage with Third Parties and with industry partners and have regular insight from peers.
- Regularly present to Stakeholders on best practise/ solutions
Key /Experience Required
- Expert in Cyber Security Architecture and IT Network Security
- Prior experience managing industrial control systems ideally within the utility sector
- Capable of designing and implementing technical security solutions such as IDS/IPS, secure remote access, firewalls, encryption, secure protocols, data protection, data loss prevention and identity management solutions
- Either CISSP, CRISC, CISA, ISA, ISSAP or extensive experience
- Knowledge of frameworks such as ISO27005, ISO31000, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials
The salary on offer for this opportunity is up to £70,000 dependent on experience and includes a generous benefits package which includes a bonus.
To be considered please apply ASAP, as interviews are imminent.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement