£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting an Infrastructure Engineer to join a market leading organisation.
Based in Newport, the role of the Infrastructure Engineer will be to maintain and manage the organisation's Azure environment. This will include supporting the migration to Azure and working closely with the Projects team to expand their cloud capabilities.
- The management of technology and infrastructure solutions, including the documentation of architectures, topologies and configuration items.
- The provision of infrastructure maintenance and support services, both to users of the systems and to service delivery functions.
- You will proactively monitor system performance, investigating and resolving faults and problems in a timely fashion. You will provide information, advice or training to users on functionality, correct operation and system constraints.
- Maximising service resilience and minimising cloud services costs through proactive monitoring, optimisation and automation.
- Working directly with Senior IT leaders to develop technology strategies
- Extensive experience managing a cloud services environment
- Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, PowerShell
- Experience of delivering cloud-related projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid experience working autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
Salary & Benefits
The infrastructure Engineer will be offered a salary up to £50,000 plus 15% bonus scheme and excellent benefits. This is a company that promotes a social working environment and excellent company culture!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400