GBP40000 - 43000 / annum
29th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
- To prepare and maintain monthly management accounts and analysis in order to provide support to your assigned senior managers & executive team members within the business regarding financial information.
- Manage the management accounts process to handover to financial accounting team.
- To manage the delivery of efficient and timely budget process to the Director of Finance & treasury department.
- Manage a team of management accounts assistants and support them in ensuring accurate and relevant information is provided to the business
- Production of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts and working closely with the Finance team, Director and Executive team to achieve company targets.
- Production of monthly KPIs for operational departments responsible.
- Responsibility for a number of Regulatory reporting tables ensuring they are accurately completed within the desired timescales.
- Assist with month end when required.
- Management of the pricing and charging process.
- Management accounting skills including accruals, prepayments and preparation of accounts to trial balance stage essential.
- Highly numerate with a high level of concern for order, quality and delivery to strict deadlines.
- Expert User of accounting software systems - preferably ERP systems
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in use of Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Commercial outlook
- Team worker
Salary & Benefits
£40-43k plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
gb 02920 557 300