£25000 - 35000 / annum
24th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a permanent Payroll Manager to join a Fast Growth business based near Newport.
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Processing of weekly payroll
- Submission of HMRC reports and PAYE settlement (via finance)
- Submission and maintenance of monthly and weekly pension schemes
- Produce and send paperwork for new starters, i.e offer letters, contracts, new starter forms
- Maintain employee files, i.e health questionnaires, copies of drivers licences (if applicable), passports, etc
- Ownership of company benefits, i.e P11D's, expenses, mileage claims, company credit cards, BUPA healthcare and Westfield Healthcare schemes
- Maintain company holiday entitlements.
- Ownership of the company fleet - Obtaining quotes and ordering new vehicles, control of lease contracts (signing and submitting), organising collection of end of lease vehicles, vehicle maintenance, control of onboard vehicle trackers, control of spare keys, ordering new fuel cards.
- Control of Fleet insurance - adding new vehicles to policy via MID portal, removing old vehicles, liaising with insurance broker with regards to any accidents/claims.
- Control of company hardware - ordering new phones, computers, franking machine, WIFI dongles, etc
- Point of contact for IT - liaising with Principality IT on any issues
- Extensive payroll experience managing the complete payroll function
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead on administration requirements of the payroll and HR administration needs of the business
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Competitive benefits
- Contributory pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
gb 02920 557 300