£45000 - 50000 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
A major UK FMCG organisation based in North Yorkshire are recruiting for an interim Site Management Accountant on a fixed term contract basis for 9-12 months.
Ideally you will be used to working within a highly commercial accounting role.This position will need someone who is able to provide accurate and timely management information which will enable key stakeholders to maximise growth opportunities within the business.
This will be a really broad and varied position within a rapidly growing business and will provide a challenging and rewarding contract.
- Management of the site balance sheet, including all monthly reconciliations and reporting requirements for group finance.
- Report on capital expenditure spend to ensure that all projects are operating within budget.
- Creation of budgets and forecasts as required.
- Take an active part in the management and reporting of utility costs and environmental information.
- Production of the audit file at year end.
Skills and Experience.
- Qualified or qualified by experience Accountant.
- Ideally experience of working within FMCG or more general manufacturing.
- A hands on approach to work with ability to operate within a demanding fast paced environment.
- Confident in ones ability and a drive to complete tasks at hand.
- Strong excel skills.
This is an organisation that truly values its workforce and will offer a supportive and rewarding environment to work. If you are looking for a challenging and engaging place to work then please get in touch. Day rate may be considered for the right individual.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978