£20000 - 23000 / annum
24th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant opportunity with an award-winning, manufacturing business in Northampton. The company has witnessed massive growth both organically and through acquisitions and have ambitious expansion plans over the next few years.
This accounts assistant role boast the opportunity to work as part of a friendly team whilst also being able to take ownership over your own work and business area.
- Sales ledger invoices
- Purchase ledger
- Expenses checking and processing on the ledger complying with VAT current regulations
- Company credit card analysis, reconciliation and posting to the ledger
- Bank account reconciliation
- Processing journals
- Petty cash
- Ability to work with all other departments of the business
- Great communication skills
- Adherence to deadlines
- Confident and capable
Our client is a rapidly expanding business with the potential for several new acquisitions to create further career opportunities for the right candidates. Based in Northampton they provide an enjoyable working environment where employees are valued and empowered.
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £23000 Salary plus company benefits and the potential for study support after probationary period
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420