Assistant Financial Controller
GBP34000 - 44000 / annum
25th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with an innovate and expanding global business to recruit a proactive Assistant Financial Controller to support the growth and performance of the UK business.
Assistant Financial Controller - Northampton - £34,000 - £44,000 plus benefits
The Assistant Financial Controller will have the unique opportunity of taking full ownership of the management reporting for all of the UK entities operating under the guidance of both the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
Working directly for the Financial Controller you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the UK businesses and support the decision making process. Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce month end management accounts
- Take ownership of internal monthly reporting for revenue, cost, capex, working capital, balance sheet and headcount
- Support the Financial Controller with driving through operational and financial improvements, developing a culture of cost effectiveness and improving the quality of management information
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Become a trusted and valued business partner to the operations and sales teams
- Critically appraise and constructively challenge business plans and strategic proposals
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Finalist or Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to develop processes, procedures and constantly enhance ways or working
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
Based in Northampton, our client has grown rapidly to become the market leader within their sector, they operate as part of a global business so have all the benefits from a "blue chip" company but offer the autonomy and ownership of medium sized operation.
There is a clear succession plan in place and the natural next step for the incumbent is to become the Financial Controller.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Assistant Financial Controller is paying £34,000 - £44,000 plus excellent benefits (study if needed).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420