£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working alongside a growing property business in Northampton to recruit for a part time, purchase ledger clerk to join their small and friendly team.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the ledger
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders and posting on to the ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- General clerical and administrative duties for the finance department as required
- Maintenance of departmental archives, scanning and incoming mail
This role would suit either an experienced purchase ledger clerk or finance administrator looking for the flexibility offered in a part time role. This role would also benefit from -
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to work to weekly deadlines
- Showing high attention to detail
- Experience with manual processing
The company are a growing property business based in Northampton, that boast a friendly and collaborative working environment.
Salary and Benefits
- £18000 - £22000 (based on full time equivalent)
- Flexibility of part time hours
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420