GBP9 - 10 / hour
8th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are looking for an immediately available purchase ledger to join our client on a temporary basis in Northampton. Initially for 3 months with the potential to go permanent. Our client is looking for driven and experienced workers who may have used SAGE which could be beneficial.
Experience in Logistics would be preferred but is not essential, Job duties are as follows:
- inputting invoices on to our financial software
- Dealing with supplier's queries about their account
- Making sure that invoices are paid within a 30-day payment policy leading up to the financial month end
- Dealing with suppliers who are chasing payment for invoices
- Opening and distributing the post for our financial services team once a week
- Dealing with a specific type of purchase order numbers and ensuring that invoices containing these orders, are authorised for payment and sent back to me for inputting.
If you think you are the ideal candidate we look forward to hearing from you! Parking is available at our clients offices in Northampton also.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420