Senior Finance Business Partner
GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
25th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Finance & Accounting is pleased to be partnering with a market leader in the fast moving consumable goods sector. Their brand is world renowned, well established and has a reputation for developing talent.
Due to sustained growth they now look to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner to provide financial decision support to the leadership teams and generate commercial financial insight to ensure the delivery and achievement of the five year plan.
- Become an integrated member of Commercial teams with a place at the leadership table for all commercial decisions
- Deliver effective and appropriate cascade of financial KPIs across Commercial functions including full P&L
- Support the delivery of Commercial by providing financial performance insights and recommendations to Commercial leadership team to ensure strategy is driving value to the business
- Ensures all Commercial investments are optimised to drive maximum value from all resources, making sure impact to P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow are considered and understood
- Drive cost controllership, bringing deep understanding of cost drivers to monitor & optimise Commercial spend effectiveness
- Support the sign-off process to ensure proposals are financially sound and offer maximum value to business
- Supports Commercial projects by adding financial insight, using established financial evaluation tools (e.g. investment evaluation), business case review and post-implementation analysis and utilising specialist support where appropriate
- Extract and develop key trends and observations from the Finance teams including benchmarking gaps, commercial performance and spend effectiveness
- Set expectations and provides constructive challenge of the insights, commentary and recommendations provided by the Commercial teams
- Accountable for financial capability improvement within the Commercial functions; identifies and implements opportunities to drive advancement on the capability
- It is essential the candidate is a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Strong communication skills - able to push back, add value and support stakeholders with ongoing projects
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Northampton, the organisation is well-respected, an employer of choice and at the forefront of its industry.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Senior Finance Business Partner is paying between £50,000 - £60,000 + car / car allowance + bonus and first class benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420