£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
1st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half, Finance & Accounting are working in partnership with a highly acquisitive, technology firm, owned by a PLC with the recruitment of a Senior Financial Accountant to maintain the wide range of finance demands.
The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the delivery of monthly statutory reporting to the PLC as part of its monthly consolidation process and all statutory reporting for the business in its own right including audit and corporation tax.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily and weekly financial accounting processes including full control of the balance sheet and supporting the month end close
- Post-acquisition integration including P&L production and board presentation
- Understanding and designing new processes and maintaining comprehensive and up to date process documentation
- Understanding and implementation of financial controls
- Communication and knowledge sharing with the Senior Financial Controller and Senior Stakeholders
- Support the wider finance teams with ongoing project work
- Management of internal audits and year end external audits
Due to the demands of the role the Senior Financial Accountant must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), capable of working in an ever changing environment, keen to challenge themselves and wanting to sharpen their accounting skillset. The Senior Financial Accountant will ideally have:
- Technical accountancy experience from practise or a financial accountant background
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
Based in Northampton, this highly acquisitive group are well-respected, known for developing internal staff and offer a good work life balance. The business also offer the unique opportunity to step into a Controller role.
Salary & Benefits
The Senior Financial Accountant will receive a salary £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) per annum along with a strong benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420