£350.00 - £450.00 / day
11th June 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a hands on Project Manager to join a prestigious business within the Retail industry based in the East Midlands.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible to spearhead a new and exciting project regarding an EPOS implementation including both software and hardware, with direct ownership of the full project lifecycle management.
- Prepare programme scope and requirements documentation
- Manage multiple work streams and create and circulate supporting documentation
- Creation and ownership of the project plan
- Estimate time and budget spend on project
- Establish strong and effective working relationships with 3rd Parties, and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring project requirements are understood by all stakeholders
- Highlight to key stakeholders the impact on quality, budget and deadlines of any changes to project
- Full programme lifecycle management
The Project Manager will be offered a 13 Month Contract with a daily rate offered between £350 - £450 per day with the location based in the East Midlands.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600