GBP18000 - 21000 / annum
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
The main duties for the role would be:
- Identify and collect overdue debts and debts falling due and ensure, where appropriate, that future payments are made to terms.
- Identify, document and progress to completion all customer queries.
- Process credit stopped orders
- To maximise sales whilst ensuring that there is no exposure to the company on uninsured debt
- To ensure all problems and opportunities for customers are resolved effectively and to agreed parameters
- Assist the Credit Control Administrator / Cashier to maintain the sales ledger effectively
- Monitor the payment performance of existing customers, and advise the Manager of cases where payment performance has significantly deteriorated, and all information relating to insolvency difficulties.
- Experience in a customer related role
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- The ability to liaise with all levels within the company.
- Good telephone skills and experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
- Experience of working to deadlines / SLA's.
- Computer Literate
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100