£32000 - 35000 / annum
2nd July 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently recruiting for a Ecommerce CS Change & Optimisation Manager to join a Busy and Vibrant Business at their site which is based in Nottingham. Due to the sites location the role is commutable from the East Midlands.
Reporting to the Ecommerce CS Director this Ecommerce CS Change & Optimisation Manager role is a key part of the team and this would be a stand alone role.
Role and responsibility's;
- Customer Service Strategy, vision and goals communicated and understood
- Collaboratively across the business achieving customer service exellence
- Recommendations to key stakeholders on advancements
- Implement Improvement Plans
- Process and provide clear contingency situations
- Coordinate new systems and process implementations, ensuring changes are clearly documented and tested in advanced
- Staff recruitment and on boarding in all departments
- Project Management
- Liaise with HR and carry out meetings as appropriate
- Adhoc Customer Service duties and Office management
- Salesforce Experience is esstential
- Travel required
Excellent benefits within the business and eager to learn you will progress within this position!
This role would ideally suit someone with leadership skills, and CRM knowledge and customer service and retail background.
If you feel you are right for this role, please send me your CV or call Aimee on 0116 263 2100
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100