National Sales Manager
GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
15th February 2018
Robert half is excited to be working with one of its leading clients it is the UK's leading personal shopping service for men. The business started because they know that men have a million better things to do than shop for clothes. So we made it our mission. Never shop for clothes again. Let us do it for you.
Our National Sales manager will be responsible for leading our talented team of 20+ stylists/sales executives who's jobs are to win and retain repeat business.
They are looking for someone collaborative and high-energy to lead our team of stylists/sales executives. If you have the skills to combine expert people and leadership skills with big picture thinking and business acumen then read on:
Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- You will need to use your coaching skills to inspire, develop and guide our team to success.
- Ensuring that you lead the team to meet or exceed overall sales quotas in line with a period of double-digit business growth.
- Use your creative business generation skills to work with the team to increase our market share and achieve targets related to revenue, churn and retention.
- Work closely with the Head Stylist, Commercial Director and marketing team to ensure that progress aligns with the overall sales and marketing objectives.
- Make use of Salesforce and other CRM tools to produce regular reports on progress towards financial targets.
- Your gift for closing the sales is crucial, as you'll be spending 70% of your time mentoring your team in this field.
Skills & Experience:
- We are a multi channel business so being comfortable using a combination of sales channels (digital, social and telephone) effectively to provide an excellent customer journey and wins is vital.
- You will have high analytical skills for strategy development, business planning, data analysis and sales forecasting.
- Previous experience of managing a successful internal sales team 10+ people in size
- Proven track record of high-yield direct sales success
- Experience working in a small company/innovative start up
- Understanding of the e-commerce, social media and marketing space
- Demonstrate the ability to create and implement successful sales strategies
- Ability to coach and develop an internal sales team on all aspects of sales process, from lead generation to pipe-line development and closing business
- Ability to create a positive, driven sales culture and great team spirit
- Strong influencing skills, with a strong ability to overcome objectives
- A passion for the world of retail and a desire to help create one of the UK's best high-value, premium services
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement