£25,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
22nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for an established business based north of Coventry. This is a permanent vacancy offering full study support and excellent career progression.
You will support the site cost controls and reporting, working with other team members to develop close working relationships.
Accounts Assistant - North Coventry
- Statement reconciliations, posting of accruals, prepayments and recharges
- Workplace audits and building effective relationships
- Analysis of financial and non-financial metrics such as maintenance and repairs
- Supporting month end accounting and reporting
- Co-ordination of the credit card process
- Liaising with key stakeholders on work flows including accounts payable and other transactional areas
- Optimising processes and identifying continuous improvements
- Currently working towards a Finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Effective at building relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- An ambitious individual who is keen to gain commercial exposure
This is a growing business with a great reputation who can offer solid career progression and exposure within a fast-paced environment. You will have full study support to ensure you can qualify and develop your skills effectively.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £32,000
Full study support
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600