£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with an established and growing property business to recruit an Accountant to manage a small team and drive accounting processes and controls.
The salary will be between £45,000 and £50,000 per annum.
The Accountant Role:
This role would suit an Accountant with experience of managing a small team to tight deadlines whilst driving improvements in areas of controls and processes. Somebody that is interested in stakeholder interaction and looks to build strong relationships.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Submission of VAT returns and VAT reports
- Service charge reconciliations
- Reconciliations of recharges
- Recharge calculations
The successful Accountant profile will include:
- Knowledge of service charges
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Keen to business partner and develop relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent communications skills, presenting information and analysis to key leaders in the business
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900