GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
23rd May 2019
An Oxford based technology business are looking to recruit a motivated Business Analyst to join their growing IT function. You'll be based in Oxford and work with on cutting edge technology, offering up to £45,000 depending on experience.
As Business Analyst, you will work across the business dealing with stakeholders at all levels and be responsible for guiding new products from idea stage to successful launch! Responsibilities will include:
- develop specifications, user stories and requirement gathering. Documentation.
- assist in the planning and coordination of testing and delivery.
- ensure data queries are supported
- provide feedback to key stakeholders, updates on complex workflows
To be successful in the role as Business Analyst, applicants will have:
- previous experience working as a Business Analyst in a fast paced and results driven environment
- good understanding of IT and software delivery (project lifecycle, Agile)
- excellent communicator and business partner
A fast paced and growing technology business based in Oxford. Free onsite parking and close to public transport routes
Salary & Benefits
£35-45,000 plus excellent benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900