Credit Contoller ( Flexible working )
GBP25000 - 25000 / annum
17th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
A leading consultancy business working within in Oxford is looking for a Finance Assistant with a strong emphasis on credit control who is looking to develop their career further in the world of Finance.
Control and ownership AR ledger and Debt, effective credit control. Ensure good cashflow from debtors, overseeing invoicing as well as ensuring accurate and timely raising of invoices.
The main duties within the Credit Control team are as follows:
- Monitor status of debt and produce reports for management review
- Forecast incoming cash- based on credit control activity in the week
- Generate and maintain a client contact database
- Collect credit card payments
- Identify cash collected to customer invoice
- Set-up new client accounts, maintain customer ledger
- Raise "emergency invoices"
- Send out invoices
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior accounts/office experience
- Prior Credit control
- General accounting knowledge (deferred revenue would be advantageous)
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of £25,000 along with an attractive package alongside it. Flexi time and reduced hours for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900