Location : Oxford
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468829
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working in partnership with a reputable publishing company in Oxford to recruit a Credit Controller with a salary £20,000 - £24,000 on offer.
The main responsibilities of the role will consist of:
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone and email
- Conducting credit assessments
- Manual cash allocations
- Reconciling payments and transfers posed to the sales ledger
- Resolving queries
- Credit analysis
- Credit management
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Must have a minimum 18 months Credit Control experience
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Well organised
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen to maintain/build relationships
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (Vlookups & pivot tables)
Our client is a reputable, growing publishing company in Oxford.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a salary between £20,000 - £24,000, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), on-site canteen, gym and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
99 Park Drive,
OX14 4RY Abingdon, Oxon