Location : Oxford
Post Date : 13 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 467933
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working in partnership with PRIME Research UK to recruit a Finance Manager into a newly created position within the business. Based in Central Oxford, this is an opportunity to join a growing business working with some of the biggest brands in the UK and indeed globally.
PRIME Research is a global leader in strategic communications research and consulting. Active across a variety of sectors, we have the privilege of working with the world's most valuable brands. Our in-depth analysis of social and mainstream content provides clients with insightful metrics, tools and consultancy to effectively manage their PR, social and communications strategies. PRIME's flexible and customised approach gives clients a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing media and communications environment.
The Finance Manager role:
A PRIME Research UK Finance Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the company accounts, and providing financial advice and support to colleagues and clients to enable them to make sound business decisions. The role of the financial manager is more than simply accounting; it is multi-functional. They will also be required to provide data for monthly financial reporting and compile information for the company's annual audit.
- Oversee the Finance function including any change or process improvement
- Manage the Finance Assistant
- Assisting in the production of Management Accounts and board packs
- Analysis on revenue streams and providing insight into commercial improvements
- Debtor Management - working with sales teams to ensure cash collection
- Preparing and setting of budgets
- Provide sound financial reporting to Senior Management teams
- VAT Returns and tax compliance
- Responsible for the integrity of the accounting entries
- Working in conjunction with Senior Management and Head Office (Germany) to provide key commercial support and aid the decision making process ensuring growth for the business
Experience and Qualifications
- You will be qualified by CIMA/ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience within a growing SME
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon