Location : Oxford
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468856
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are working with a technology company in Oxford in relation to the recruitment of a Financial Controller.
As Financial Controller you will report directly to the MD order to maximise commercial opportunities and develop financial controls and processes for the business.
- You will liaise with the Senior Management Team for monthly forecasting with department heads.
- Analyse, prepare and define the annual budget by department.
- Prepare and present month-end results, budget and forecast variances, cost and revenue.
- Tax Compliance, VAT returns
- Manage the banking system, management of cashflow forecasting.
- Manage all accounting and book - keeping functions and reporting systems.
- Management of group consolidated audit.
You will be a Qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate with previous experience as a Financial Controller looking for a long term role. You will also have good knowledge of international accounting standards and the ability to partner with senior management in the business, helping influence strategic business decisions.
The business is a highly successful and growing technology company with a strong global customer base, currently enjoying consistent yearly growth.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 Dependent on the candidate, Company Healthcare, Pension and Holiday Entitlement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon