£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
23rd May 2019
Looking for your next IT Technician opportunity? Robert Half are currently hiring for an IT Support role for a company close to Oxford. The IT Technician role will be utilising various tools to resolve tickets, as well as face to face support
As IT Technician, you will work as part of an experienced IT Support team and work with local users as well as other sites.
- Encompassing both hardware and software support.
- Laptop set-ups.
- Ticket resolutions for all levels within the business
- Ticket resolution and escalation as needed
- Software and hardware
- Prior IT Support experience to include the above duties
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Suite (to include Office 365)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits
£25-30,000 salary, plus 25 days paid leave, benefits, a bonus scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900