£80,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
29th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with a globally recognised and inspiring brand based in Oxford to recruit a Senior Reporting and Compliance Manager to be part of their growing finance team. As Senior Reporting and Compliance Manager you will take ownership of financial reporting process and manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships in this high profile and progressive opportunity.
The salary will be between £80,000 and £100,00 per annum dependent on experience, coupled with excellent benefits and working environment.
The Senior Reporting and Compliance Manager Role
This role would suit a technically astute and practice trained candidate with an affinity with core accounting, US GAAP/IFRS and Statutory Reporting.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Documentation of process
- Developing and improving areas of financial control across multiple business units
- Management of local tax compliance and reporting
- Management of key internal and external stakeholder relationships
The successful Senior Reporting and Compliance Manager profile will include:
- Qualification by ACA/ACCA (ideally obtained within a practice, however industry trained will be considered)
- Familiarity and recent exposure to US GAAP/IFRS
- Experience within a fast-paced, complex organisation
- Desire to lead and develop teams
- Views their job description as a guideline and wishes to work to impact and drive the wider business forward
A global leader and heavily respected brand with a positive working environment and opportunity for progression. Open plan office with a finger on the pulse of collaboration across teams. A games room, subsidised kitchen and the occasional office party!
Salary and Benefits
The salary will be between £80,000 and £100,000 per annum dependent on experience with excellent benefits and working environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900