£20,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
4th June 2019
My client in Oxford are looking for a confident and people-orientated Service Desk Analyst to help their users with technical issues and queries. This role is a 12 month role based in Oxford within a busy team.
On a day to day basis the Service Desk Analyst must:
- Respond to all enquiries to within 95% of all agreed SLAs.
- Accurately document Solutions including workarounds to ensure that the issues have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure issues are correctly diagnosed and resolved, or correctly escalated
- Mentor Service Desk colleagues, where appropriate, in order to help expand the team's knowledge and skills set
- Consistently demonstrate the service oriented and customer focused behaviours appropriate
- Reduce questions from frequent callers due to education.
- Consistently demonstrate a willingness to learn new things and take on responsibility outside of normal requirements.
- Demonstrate a team-orientated approach.
Service Desk Analyst experience:
-Experience of working to and reporting against SLAs
- Good working knowledge of current versions of MS Office and Microsoft Windows
- Understanding and awareness of ITIL framework and processes
- Good customer service skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Broad technical skills within a Microsoft environment
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous working experience of ITIL Incident Management process
- An understanding of Microsoft products including Office365
- Understanding and experience of formal Service Delivery approaches, systems and processes in a multi-site environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900