GBP20 - 25 / hour
2nd May 2019
As Network Support Lead, you will:
- Participate in planning, developing, reviewing and updating/ upgrading the organisation's technical strategy for the IT infrastructure of stakeholder organisations.
- Monitor, maintain and develop the IT infrastructure to meet current and future needs of customers and service users
- Assist in the development of an effective customer-focused Infrastructures Service that is fit for purpose, constantly looking for opportunities for improving efficiency and service.
- Offer expert advice on the organisation's services to both existing and prospective clients.
- Diagnose and resolve faults in a quick and effective manner, exploring a range of options where necessary to bring faults to resolution.
- Advanced skills in enterprise network fault
- Advanced skills in systems and network design and deployment
- Advanced skills in wireless network troubleshooting
- Intermediate skills in security appliance troubleshooting (Inclusive of VPN)
- Basic skills in Cisco Meraki Wireless and security
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Qualifications in CCNA, CCNP (R&S), CCNA Wireless, CCNA Telephony, Palo Alto, Nexus, HP switches
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900