GBP38000 - 40000 / annum
Perth & Kinross
21st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnered with an established organisation in Perth searching for an interim Financial Accountant for a minimum of 3-6 months in this pivotal role.
- Produce Annual Financial Statements for Group for review by the Head of Finance.
- Liaise with external auditors as appropriate, managing the relevant processes.
- Lodge all Statutory Returns with Companies House for Limited Companies.
- Manage the preparation of all VAT returns for Group.
- Work with the Head of Finance in all financial aspects of capital projects.
- Managing Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Cashier and Banking functions and processes.
- Effectively line manage transactional finance staff
- Management functions, undertaking professional reviews and ensuring effective staff utilisation, and continuing professional development of these staff.
- Actively participate to inform the financial strategy, ensuring effective financial controls whilst facilitating the achievement of Group goals through effective use of resources.
- You will be a QBE or qualified accountant
- Have proven experience in a supervisory role
- Strong balance sheet experience
- Open to the possibility of a longer or permanent contract
Our client has experienced change and is now considering a restructure moving forward. This role is therefore an interim role for the time being but there is potential for the contract to extend/become a permanent contract.
Salary & Benefits
Annual salary equivalent £40k.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
EdinburghLevel 3, Ardmore House,
40 George Street
gb 0131 220 2171