GBP38000 - 40000 / annum
March 6, 2018
Robert Half Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Corporate Accountant to work for a Global Publishing company based in Peterborough. This business is a true market leader with Global recognised brands.
The main duties of the Corporate Accountant will include quarterly and annual reporting of the Group's main trading entities, management of stakeholder relationships for tax pack reporting, the reconciliation and review of balance sheet accounts, and the preparation of statutory financial statements.
The position of Corporate Accountant in Peterborough will include duties such as:
- Preparation of high profile annual UK statutory financial statements.
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly balance sheet provisions schedule.
- Preparation of monthly financial information for the main trading entities and quarterly FDM uploads for head office entities.
- Preparation of reporting pack and analytical review on a quarterly basis.
- Oversight of SAP access through utilisation of GRC tool ensuring approval and appropriate segregation of duties are maintained.
- Project manage US Tax compliance reporting.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Support Finance manager with ad hoc tasks for the wider finance function.
- Key stakeholder in external audit.
The ideal candidate for the role of Corporate Accountant in Peterborough:
- Qualified Accountant - Ideally ACA and looking for a 1st move into industry
- Strong IT knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, advanced Excel skills
Salary & Benefits
The role of Corporate Accountant based in Peterborough is paying a very competitive salary plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement