GBP30000 - 38000 / annum
6th March 2018
The permanent division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join an innovative and growing accountancy practice based in Pinner.
The permanent division of Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join an innovative and growing accountancy practice based in Pinner. As Accounts Senior you will receive a salary of up to £38,000 per annum plus bonus, pension and progression opportunities.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Completing year end accounts for a number of clients across a range of industries. Client numbers could range from 20-35 per month
- Completion of monthly and annual tax calculations with involvement around corporation and personal tax returns
- Management, calculation and submission of VAT returns
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss annual business performance, opportunities and risk, as well as promoting other services within the business to add further value to the service being provided
- Bookkeeping duties from purchase and sales ledger through to the completion of prepayments, accruals and trial balance creations
- Ad hoc finance duties when required
To be considered for the position of Accounts Senior you will:
- Ideally be a qualified accountant however candidates who are part qualified will be considered
- Have previous experience of working within a practice environment
- Have experience of completing year end accounts
- Be inquisitive, driven and passionate about learning and developing a career within accountancy
The business are an innovative and expanding single partner practice based in Pinner. They boast a newly refurbished working environment which offers a naturally light and spacious office as well as parking on site.
Salary & Benefits
The role is offering up to £38,000 per annum along with annual bonus and pay reviews, pension and other ad hoc beneifts
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement