GBP9 - 11 / hour
25th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working with a highly successful, entrepreneurial business, based in Plymouth to recruit a Sales Ledger/Credit Control professional. The company prides themselves on employee values, and actively encourages internal career progression. This is initially a temporary position with a possibility of a more permanent role should you wish to consider it.
Your key duties will include:
- Daily & weekly sales invoice runs / processing / posting invoices and credit notes
- Issue Customer Account Statements monthly
- Daily credit control procedures
- Handling queries from customers
- Month-end reconciliation of Sales Ledger Control Account with Aged Debtors Report
- Analysis and narrative of monthly sales reports and credit note reports
- Preparing / uploading / processing DD collections
- Preparing / processing revenue share payments and adding information into Hotspot spreadsheet
- Processing customer card payments
- Maintaining & updating the Sales Order Tracker to enable Sales Commission calculations
- Preparing ad-hoc sales reports for analysis by senior management
- Filing and archiving current and old customer details / orders / paperwork
The successful applicant will have acquired a well-rounded Sales Ledger/ Credit Control skill set, in addition to having strong communications skills, excellent attention to detail and confident with asking questions where necessary. Due to the nature of the role it is crucial that you have excellent interpersonal skills.
Our Client is a fast growing technology business based in lovely modern offices in Plymouth. They have grown again this year, and are projected to continue their strong growth.
You should expect an hourly rate between £9 - £11 per hour depending on experience.
If you would like to to learn more or apply, please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130, or apply within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400