£14.00 - £15.00 / hour
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Your main responsibilities as a Financial Accountant will involve:
- Monthly reporting and consolidation of multiple entities in line with agreed monthly requirements.
- Managing the period end timetables to deliver the Monthly Reporting requirements, ensuring it is completed accurately and on time through the various review stages.
- Reviewing journals and balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy & ensuring the integrity of the Nominal Ledger with all accounts reconciled and approved monthly. This will include the requirement to conduct monthly Balance Sheet reviews / aged reconciling item reviews with the finance contacts and/or FC/FD.
- Developing good understanding of the various business units including Timetable, Chart of Accounts, Service Level Agreements, ERP Systems, processes, systems and business.
- Developing strong relationships with your finance contacts, including monthly calls and visits.
- Supporting various compliance and continuous improvement activities.
- Supporting internal and external audit requests and various other compliance activities.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Actively studying towards an accountancy qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA - Study support available)
- Experience in a Finance team including Financial Accounting & Reporting activities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrating excellent customer service
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Excel
- An understanding of Financial Controls and Data Protection regulations
What we're looking for in you:
You will have good decision making and influencing skills with a flexibility with an appetite for change. You should have strong analytical skills being logical and meticulous with attention to detail. You should be comfortable in a customer excellence environment.
£25,000 - 29,500
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
gb 02920 557 300