Finance Administrator - temp project
Location : Poole
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468740
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a Manufacturing Business near Poole. This is a temporary role lasting for four - eight weeks. You will need to be immediately available to be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: the clients offices are only accessible by car. You will need access to a vehicle to be considered for this role
Job function: Finance Administrator
Pay rate: £8-£9 per hour
Duration: four - eight weeks
Hours: 37 per week, 8.30am - 5pm, early finish at 2pm
Location: Poole area
The Finance Administrator role:
· Processing electronic invoices
· Working methodically through a backlog of invoices
· Dealing with invoice queries internally and externally
· Supporting the finance team with ad hoc duties
· Experience working in a finance administration role for an SME business
· Experience with accounts payable processing
· Good attention to detail - accurate data input
· Good at picking up new procedures
· Ideally experience in a manufacturing business
· Ideally experience using Access Dimensions
My client is a Manufacturing Business based near Poole. They are a leader in their industry, and have a strong reputation for innovation in their field. There is parking at their office - you will need access to a car to reach the office.
To be considered for this role, please send your updated CV (Word doc not PDF) to sam . richards @ roberthalf . co . uk or call for more details on 02380 224562 / 07880 471536.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon