GBP18000 - 20000 / annum
11th January 2019
Accounting and Finance
Trainee Accountant, Poole - £20,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Trainee Accountant to join a not-for-profit organisation based in Poole. They need an ambitious individual who is keen to pursue a career in accountancy.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who has just graduated as there is potential for study support in higher qualifications. It would also work well for someone who has recently completed AAT qualifications and looking for real exposure to a busy finance team.
- Learning to use accounting software and systems;
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory and management accounts, VAT returns and year-end financial statements;
- Maintaining accounting records;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
The successful candidate will be either a graduate in a Finance and Accounting related degree or someone with AAT qualifications and looking to further their career. Any experience in a not-for-profit organisation is highly desirable.
You will need to be extremely organised and adaptable to deadlines and large workloads. This organisation is growing so there will be a lot to get involved in.
We are looking for someone who can inspire others around them. Good communication skills and working well within a team are incredibly important to succeed in this role.
Salary and Benefits
- Circa £20,000
- Study Support
- Free parking on site
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Progressive training and promotion opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
SO14 3XB 02380 224 562