4th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is recruiting for a rapidly growing business. There are a high volume of low value transactions and due to continued expansion a vacancy for a new Credit Controller has been created.
As the Credit Controller your role will be working within a close knit team:
- Building rapport with your clients to proactively encourage timely payments
- Provide weekly debtor reports and collection notes
- Ensure correct and accurate information on customer accounts
- Attend weekly credit control meetings to discuss the teams progress and any collection issues
- Production of collection/ chase letters and monthly customer statements
- Take appropriate legal action as a final remedy
- Prepare weekly credit card reports and bad debt reports for line management
- Production of monthly bad debt provision
You will have at least 1-2 years experience in a busy Credit Control department. You will have demonstrable experience in debt collection, dealing with clients and building rapport with your clients and other internal and external stakeholders.
A growing organisation with the drive and passion to be a market leader. Working in open plan modern offices, with free tea and coffee and fresh fruit provided daily.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £22k with parking near by, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, and more.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562