£20000 - 24000 / annum
4th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for a CREDIT CONTROLLER based in Whiteley for a growing company who are going through change to become the market leader. This role is in a fast paced yet rewarding environment.
As the Credit Controller your role will be working within a close knit team:
- Building rapport with your clients to proactively encourage timely payments
- Provide weekly debtor reports and collection notes
- Ensure correct and accurate information on customer accounts
- Attend weekly credit control meetings to discuss the teams progress and any collection issues
- Production of collection/ chase letters and monthly customer statements
- Take appropriate legal action as a final remedy
- Prepare weekly credit card reports and bad debt reports for line management
- Production of monthly bad debt provision
You will have at least 1-2 years experience in a busy Credit Control department. You will have demonstrable experience in debt collection, dealing with clients and building rapport with your clients and other internal and external stakeholders.
A growing organisation with the drive and passion to be a market leader. Working in open plan modern offices, with free tea and coffee and fresh fruit provided daily.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24k with parking near by, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension, and more.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562