GBP55000 - 65000 / annum
15th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Finance Business Partner, Portsmouth- £65,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Finance Business Partner of a FTSE 250 company. This role would be based in Portsmouth with the opportunity of some travel. We need someone who can help the company identify areas of growth, win good business ad deliver profitable and sustainable solutions.
- Provide commercial and financial decision support; challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
- Understand the customer landscape and their drivers to provide contract / service pricing, cash and margin optimisation recommendations, ensuring an acceptable balance of risk and return
- Understand the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract / service performance including ROI, scenario planning, KPI analysis and benchmarking.
- Proactive identification, assessment and management of financial and commercial risk
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders through the sharing of knowledge and collaboration
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified and must have relevant experience in an analyst and Finance Business Partner role.
Experience of adding value in a commercially orientated bidding and contracting environment is an absolute must.
This is a highly commercial role and a great opportunity for the right person.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary circa £65,000 plus on target bonus
- Shares Award Scheme
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562