GBP15 - 20 / hour
February 27, 2018
Robert Half finance & accounting have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading engineering company based in Portsmouth.
They are looking for a financial accountant to join their team on a 6 month temporary basis.
Robert Half finance & accounting have a great opportunity for you to join our exclusive client in Portsmouth.
Who are they?
They are a leading Engineering company, who pride themselves on the innovative solutions that they provide to their clients.
What is the role?
The company require a financial accountant to join their team on a 6 month temporary assignment.
Details of the role:
- Maintaining overall accuracy of the accounting system, including the general ledger
- Preparation of the financial statements at period end
- Preparation of other external returns and statutory returns
- Posting non-transnational accounting journals to the ledgers and accounting systems such as provisions for depreciation, tax, other accruals and contingencies
- Reconciling between individual ledgers
- Liaising with internal & external auditors
- Must be Qualified i.e. CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Onsite parking
- Friendly team
- Open plan office
- Up to £20 per hour PAYE
To be considered for this role, please apply to this advert directly.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement