£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
21st May 2019
HR Manager, Portsmouth - £25,000 to £30,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a HR Manager to join a company in Portsmouth. They need an ambitious individual to provide a comprehensive HR service to create a high performing work environment.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, monitor and continuously improve HR systems and procedures across the organisation.
- Report to management and provide insight and recommendations for decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them, including maintenance of the company employee handbook in line with minimum employment legislation.
- Develop line managers to be the first responder for the management of staff.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Monitoring and analysing data from access control and clocking systems.
- Liaising with employees and line managers during and after maternity / paternity leave.
- Being point of contact for significant disciplinary or personal issues that are escalated by line managers
The successful candidate must have experience either as HR manager or other HR executive.
CIPD qualifications or similar are highly desired.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is ambitious and driven. The ability to work within a team is vital and other people in the office is essential.
The company has a great reputation in the local area. The offices are modern and have a fantastic atmosphere.
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 to £30,000
- Free parking on site
- 25 holidays days a year plus bank holidays (which increases to 30 days after 5 years)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562