£23,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
18th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Part-Time Bookkeeper - Portsmouth - £25,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently seeking an organised and experienced Bookkeeper to join our client, an accountancy practice, on the outskirts of Portsmouth. The candidate will have previous experience within a similar position and will play a pivotal role within the company's finance function, having a direct impact on the success of the business.
- Reconciliation of accounts, invoice checking, supplier payment runs
- Balancing accounts
- VAT Returns
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Dealing with the financial paperwork and filing
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments and records are correct.
- Prepare written responses via email to accounts enquiries
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- Other office admin duties (as and when required)
The ideal candidate MUST have experience using either Xero or QuickBooks within a similar role whilst working and inputting data at a high accuracy, with an acute attention to detail.
A highly organised individual would be required, whilst being reliable, honest and trustworthy due to high levels of responsibility within the role.
Communication skills are imperative for this position, as the candidate will need to liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary circa £25,000
- Free parking on site
- 24 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- Modern offices and lovely working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562