Part- Time Group Finance Director
GBP85000 - 100000 / annum
18th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are Exclusively supporting a key client who is looking for a Part-Time FD who can commit to 2 days per week to work with the board and companies MD's to work towards a strategic exit plan.
This role is instrumental in supporting the 3 company MDs and the board to continuously organically grow the companies ready to sell via a trade sale, or secondary MBO in the future.
Duties to include:
- Develop and oversee Corporate Financial Strategy (living plan)
- Group Cash and Treasury Management
- Group Financial Investment Strategy
- Pension Strategy- how to sell off or decouple from Group to subsidiaries
- Release MD's from any Group Finance Director activities
- Have functional responsibilities for the individual company FD's
- Attend senior meetings and board meetings and report Financial performance against plans and forecasts
- Group Trading and Balance-sheet consolidation
- Company Secretary fro group of companies
- Pension Trustee Chairman
- Lead and oversee Budgets and Forecasting cycles
- Report into the Bank Financial Management info
- Supporting the part time
You will be a Chartered or Certified Accountant with superb internal and external stakeholder management experience as you will be working directly with the banks, investors, Group MD's and the board. You will need to have experience in banking and investor relationships, running and being a part of Management Buy Outs and funding. As the ideal candidate you will have assisted with mergers/ acquisitions and or other exit plans. Having experience in a contracts and bids/tenders environment will be advantageous.
As the Group Finance Director you will be able to see the big picture and deal with the detail, focused on the future and can be flexible to support the company.
Supporting a group of 3 companies, who are ran autonomously providing different services to the public and private sectors with some synergies between the services. 2 of the businesses are based in Portsmouth and the other in Fleet- some office travel maybe required. The role is Based in Portsmouth.
Salary & Benefits
£90k FTE plus excellent company benefits. PART TIME role over 2 days per week - flexible on which days.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562