9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to be working with a market leading law firm. Due to growth and expansion they are looking for a part-time Payroller to join their friendly team.
The role is part-time for 3 days a week
- Assisting in the preparation and processing of the firm's monthly payroll
- Printing payslips and distributing to other offices (eventually going to Epayslips)
- Preparing month end reports including pension new joiners and pension payments
- Electronically filing all payroll paperwork onto the document management system
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly staff list
- Provide cover in absence of Payroll Manager
- Assisting the Payroll Manager on adhoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- Payroll experience and familiar with P11Ds,PAYE and NIC year end processes
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- Confident communicator and excellent telephone manner as requirement to deal with HMRC and staff members
- IT literate - Microsoft Excel experience at intermediate level
- Experience of CIPHR HR system desirable
- Must be familiar with real time information month end submissions to HMRC
Our client is a market leading law firm based in Portsmouth, with sites across the UK.
Salary & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Other Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562