GBP25000 - 32000 / annum
19th February 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are pleased to be working in partnership with the regions leading Financial Services organisation in their quest to find a talented, studying Junior Accountant.
The position of Junior Accountant will be to support a dynamic and fast paced team looking over the large and vast balance sheet.
- To complete the UK balance sheet reconciliations to a good quality and on a timely basis, investigating and escalating any reconciling items and issues with accounts as appropriate.
- To Support various audit reviews.
- To assist with the Balance Sheet Review Process.
- Assist the Finance and Governance Controls Manager with the preparation of a Quarterly Data Quality Report for review and approval by the Chief Accountant
- Assist with the maintenance and administration of the Supplier Contracts Management system.
- Develop and enhance current controls and processes and work with the business to implement best practices - ensuring that procedures are kept up to date.
You will be a studying (ACCA/CIMA) accountant who is part way through your qualification, who has developed a strong grounding in a finance function. You will have excellent communication skills and have developed the ability to engage with all levels of seniority.
You do not have to come from a Financial Services background, but an interest in the sector is critical. The successful candidate will enjoy a varied and dynamic career with the markets leading employer.
Salary & benefits
The role of Junior Accountant will pay £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience and qualification status, along with excellent company benefits including private health and save incentive scheme to name a few.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420