£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
12th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half, Welwyn Garden City are proud to be recruiting an excellent and exciting opportunity for a Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant who would like a career in a truly global, market leading organisation.
The Reporting team are responsible for all investment accounting and reporting for European subsidiaries. This includes the production of monthly, quarterly and annual investment results.
- Assist in maintaining accurate accounting data within the corporate ledger
- Assist with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyse movements in financials in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare audit papers for all financials, including analytical reviews (P&L and/or Balance Sheet) for each reporting period.
- Assist with internal and external audit queries
- Continually review processes and identify areas for improvement to ensure efficient levels of service.
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic record and be a studying (ACCA/CIMA) accountant who has developed a strong grounding in a finance function. You will have excellent communication skills and have developed the ability to engage with all levels of seniority.
You do not have to come from a Financial Services background, but an interest in the sector is critical. The successful candidate will enjoy a varied and dynamic career with the markets leading employer.
Salary & benefits
The role of Junior Accountant will pay £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and qualification status, along with excellent company benefits including private health and share save incentive scheme to name a few.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420